Friday 30 October 2009

Hello, I'm WoW. (Apple Advert Parody)

WoW: Hello, I'm World of Warcraft MMORPG, but you can call me WoW.

WAR: Hi! I'm Warhammer Online MMOG.. But you can call me WAR.

WoW: MMOG, WAR? Where is your RP?

WAR: Oh, they took that from me when they closed down around sixty-three servers.

WoW: Oh. I'm sorry to hear that WAR. By the way, how is the War going, WAR?

WAR: Alright, if you are Destruction. Well, we actually capped the amount of people allowed in these wars. And got rid of some Fortresses. Now all it takes is one zerg to lock a City for twenty-four hours, stopping normal gameplay for the opposing force of Order. Uh, I mean for the opposing force.

WoW: I... See. How is the lag?

WAR: Great! I mean, it is resolved.

WoW: Really?

WAR: No. Not really. But it is.

WoW: But you-

WAR: How about a new shiny toy? Shiny... Look it sparkles.

WoW: Thats pretty, but what is happening between client and sever delays?

WAR: Have you seen my shiny new toy?

WoW: .....

/love

Hunter/Pala

No comments:

Post a Comment