Sunday 25 October 2009

WoW RP doesn't have to be expensive, just fashionable.

I decided that an experiment is in order. The roleplayers of the WoW way of life are a dying race, though a beloved race, so I thought I would offer my help to those who are interested.

I thought I would create a character and see how much 'stuff' I could get that looked really cool, but was free! (or almost free ;))

I was astounded. There is absolutely SHED TONNES of cool things you can wear that simply fall off mobs or you can grab in low level quests. For a couple of hours work (if that) I managed to fill up 4 22 slot bags full of pretty (I'm a girl) things I could wear and to top it off, three of the prettiest robes/dresses you can get in game... are free. :O

The Spider Set
The Spider Web Robe is dark navy (almost black) with green. It is cut beautiful, the design is stunning and it drops off a lvl 9-10 spider robe south of SM. Required level 4.
Spider Web Robe

The Webbed Cloak can be found in the undead starting area. Find the cave of spiders and kill the matron. This short cloak is silver with a gold trim and looks very formal.
Webbed Cloak

The Unkempt Set
The Unkempt Robe is a grey drop from killing mobs from lvl 1 onwards. It has a grey and green bodice with burnt amber trim.
Unkempt Robe
This also comes with (again grey items) Unkempt Cloak, Unkempt Boots, Unkempt Belt, Unkempt Belt, Unkempt Bracers and Unkempt Pants. Beautiful and a complete set!
Unkempt Set

The Frayed Set
Again, this set is all grey items, no level to wear them. When donned they make a complete set of burnt amber and gold with hints of brown and red. It comes in belt, bracers, cloak, gloves, pants, robes and shoes.
Frayed Set

The Outdoorsey Ranger type Set
The Ragged Leather set has this down pat. It is tanned leather with flashes of green and gold, armbands come with the vest and the cloak is golden amber. Comes in the complete set.
Ragged Leather

The Tribal Set
The Tribal set is close fitting, dark crimson and reds with hints of gold and silver and the chest is to die for as it is laced with black cord. I got these pottering around.
Vest: Tribal
Comes in cloak, belt, bracers, buckler, pants, gloves, boots and chest.

The House of Cloaks.
As a low level, it is almost impossible to get a long cloak so I used the shorter ones as embellishments to my outfit. These are some of the steadfast staples of any outfit I can grab hold of :D

Flimsy Chain Cloak - Grey with gold trim: Link
Burnt Cloak - Purple and Lilacs: Link
Pioneer Cloak - Sunny Gold/Yellow with white trim: Link
Calico Cloak - Vibrant purple with BRIGHT pink trim: Link
Warped Cloak - Tan with white trim: Link

That ends this installment! Next one, low level quest rewards and AWESOME weapons!

/love
Hunter/Pala

1 comment: